22 de jul. de 2009

Rock Band Beatles Setlist


Sensacional *---*

Confira as 25 músicas reveladas até o momento para "Beatles: rock band"*

- “I saw her standing there”
- “I want to hold your hand”
- “I feel fine”
- “Taxman”
- “Day tripper"
- ” Back in the USSR”
- “I am the walrus”
- “Octopus’s garden”
- “Here comes the sun”
- “Get back”
- "Twist and Shout
- "Do you want to know a secret"
- "Can't buy me love"
- "I wanna be your man"
- "Eight days a week"
- "Paperback writer"
- "And your bird can sing"
- "Yellow submarine"
- "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
- "With a little help from my friends"
- "Within you without you"
- "Revolution"
- "Birthday"
- "Dig a pony"
- "I've got a feeling"

Source: http://g1.globo.com/Noticias/Games/0,,MUL1237385-9666,00-CONFIRA+A+LISTA+PARCIAL+DE+MUSICAS+DE+BEATLES+ROCK+BAND.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe sua sugestão, dúvida, elogio, crítica, para que o blog possa cada vez ficar mais legal *-*